Monday 30 November 2015

Creating my Digipak

I am going to start creating my Digipak for Kiki. Initially, I need a template, I'll be using this one from google, it's pretty simple and easy to use.



I'll be using editing software Photoshop as it's complex features allow for effective editing and I find it easy to use as I have used it previously for other work.



I had already edited some of my images which I put in my previous post. I needed to deiced which ones were appropriate for each space.

Front Cover



I wanted to use a close-up of Kiki's face, I edited two but I preferred the simplicity of the first one.

Back Cover


The back cover needed space for my track listing, but I wanted to incorporate my artists face so I placed it sat the bottom. I then added my track listing with the same font as the front and with the lines.



House Style
I had already edited this one but I needed to alter it slightly to fit the theme of my front and back cover. The theme uses the artists and the flowers, with a brown tint, following the Indie Folk genre.

Lyric Book



I wanted to keep the flower theme recurring, so I used it in my font for the lyric book.

First CD


I used this image in my first CD, I had to crop it into a circle of course. Again, I've used the artists and the theme of the flowers.

Second CD


I used this image I took of the flowers for my second CD, I didn't want my artists in every single part of my digipak so I thought it would be appropriate to use just flowers in one of the discs.










No comments:

Post a Comment