Friday 30 October 2015

Digipak and poster shoot- plan

Today I will be taking my photographs for the digipak and poster for Kiki. 

The weather 
Today it is 'partly cloud' with,fortunately, no rain. This is great as there's no rain to distrust the shoot and the lighting will be just fine. Sun would be even better, however that's not expected in this season. 

Setting 
This is my chosen setting, my neighbors back garden. This is because there a are flowers and bushes(something that I want to include in the images), a blank wall for images with a plain background and just the overall natural setting it creates. 

Outfit 


This is Kiki's outfit. She's wearing a mustard colour jumper which I believe is a nice colour, it's not too vibrant but not too plain, and black jeans. The outfit is quite simple but the yellow is a nice touch. Furthermore, the colours will work well with the flowers and I'll be using in the setting. 

Equipment 


For the shoot I will be using a DSLR camera. I believe this the best choice for the photographs as the DSLR takes images in high quality and has more complex settings than other cameras allowing me to change the shutter speed, aperture, colour balance etc. 




No comments:

Post a Comment