Thursday 1 October 2015

Song choices

Wolf Alice- We're Not The Same




By Indie Rock band Wolf Alice, We're Not The Same is about a relationship between two people where one feels they are lesser than the other "we're not the same, you and I". Half of the song just uses one guitar, then the song climaxes to the part where another guitar and drums come in that creates a more hard tone to the song.

I've picked this song for consideration as firstly it fits my genre and artist. I feel the song would be good for a music video as I could create a narrative of a couple where the main subject(Kikin) feels inferior to her partner and throughout the video we would see how they are different and drift apart. In between this narrative there would be shots of her singing in a studio with instruments and a few lights.


Lucy Rose- Middle Of The Bed


By Indie Folk artist Lucy Rose, Middle Of The Bed is about someone questioning their love for their past lover, and if they want them back "Do you want me back?". The song uses acoustic guitars all the way through.


I picked this song for consideration as it fits my genre and my artist. I think I could create a good music video for the song as I could make a narrative of my artists thinking about a past lover and denying the love she still has for him.



No comments:

Post a Comment