Monday 12 October 2015

Poster Sketch




This is my album poster sketch for my artists album. 

I have a medium shot of my artist, with flowers surrounding her. This follows the same theme as the digipak, the flowers reflect the Indie Folk genre through the use of nature. She's also wearing the same outfit as in the digipak, I want them to be from the same shoot.

Next to the main image is 'Debut album, the featuring single and release date. This is in a different and smaller font than the artists name, so I could separate them. I've use the style of the lines above and below the text, same as in the digipak to keep these theme recurring. 


Her name is at the top which is decorated with flowers.Again, following the theme of the digipak. I positioned her name at the top to draw attention to it and to separate it from the main image and other text.

1 comment:

  1. Please be more detailed in discussing your plans - Is there a colour scheme? Theme? etc.

    ReplyDelete