Friday 2 October 2015

Kiki Font Options

For Kiki's logo I need to chose an appropriate font, so I have been scrolling through DAFONT.com to find some to choose from. I cut it down to about 5 that seemed appropriate for my artist and I printed them and asked for opinions from my peers.

Because I'm working on my own I'm the only contributor so it's hard to have different opinions inputed. So, I thought asking the class would help me get a different opinion. I handed them the sheet, explained who my artist was and what genre and they was in and they chose the one they liked. Here's the result:


The most popular was Aracne Ultra Condensed, I think this may be because it's simple but suits the Indie Folk Genre. The others have too much detail and would be too distracting.



No comments:

Post a Comment