Wednesday 23 September 2015

Initial ideas for my artist

Now I've chosen a genre I need to decide on an artist, or at least the type of artists(gender, look, solo or band etc) I have already decided on the person to use, now I need to think about how they'll look/ behave.

With an indie folk the artist may have an 'indie' look that doesn't follow usual fashion trends or norms. This could be shown through their choice of clothing, hair colour, make-up, jewellery etc. Kind of fashion would be a floral/paisley pattern dress, brogues, a necklace. Here's a similar example:




My artists will play the guitar, this shows that they're really into their music and have a passion for it and it is also an instrument associated and widely used in the Indie Folk genre.




My artists writes her own songs and puts her own emotion and meaning into them. She wants her songs to really reflect situations in her life and make them relatable to her audience. This may be songs on love, relationships, hard times etc. 


No comments:

Post a Comment